A $1000 Internet Marketing Scholarship
At FoldTheBike, we value education and helping those in need. We also understand that school can be a significant expense and know how hard it can be for students and their families to make ends meet. Between housing, tuition, books, and school supplies, the cost of attending college or graduate school can easily rise into the tens of thousands of dollars, if not more. In an effort to make things a little easier for students and their families, we are pleased to help students by holding a $1000 scholarship twice a year in fall and spring for those who are dedicated to improving the lives of others in future.
General Terms of Participation
To participate in this scholarship program you will have to research and create a piece of content between 500-1000 words on the subject. “How Can Overweight and Obesity Be Prevented?”
We want you to include the following ideas:
- What Government can do to reduce and prevent obesity?
- Importance of staying healthy and fit in life
- Health risks of being overweight
The person who does the best will receive $1000 that can be used either in course materials or other resources. If you would like to know more, please continue reading.
The application guidelines are as follows:
- Applicant must be pursuing their passions in one of the following fields: engineering, marketing, medicine, healthcare, fashion, nursing, natural or applied sciences.
- Essays must be received before 30th June for the Fall Scholarship and before 30th November for the Spring Scholarship.
- Applications should be emailed to email@example.com
- Applicants should include their name, address and phone number.
- Applicants should include a link to their Facebook profile so that we may confirm their identity and school enrollment.
- The applicant should state where they are currently attending or planning to attend school in the body of their submission email.
- No additional information should be included.
All winners will need to provide proof of meeting the following requirements:
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited college or university in Fall (of the current year) or Spring (of the following year).
- Must be 18 years old (at the time of submission).
How are the Essays Judged?
All judgments will be made by our editors and decisions will be made based on various metrics like grammar, aptitude, enthusiasm, drive, creative writing and personal achievements.
We look forward to reading your submissions and helping the winners meet their educations costs.
Terms and Conditions
- The Foldthebike Internet Marketing Scholarship award will be submitted directly to the educational institution that matches the student’s primary .edu email address. The funds must only be spent on tuition, fees, books and supplies required for the students’ classes.
- Enrollment and qualifications will be verified after the winner is selected.
- FoldTheBike will withhold the award for any applicant who no longer meets the eligibility requirements at the time of disbursement.
- FoldTheBike reserves the right to withhold disbursement in the event that no applicant meets the scholarship’s requirements for academic achievement and writing aptitude.
Finalists and Winner
We selected 5 Finalists from those 73 submissions.
|5.||Lucia Ramirez||University of Phoenix||Finalist|
|4.||Irisch Prochaska||Quest Early College High School||Finalist|
|3.||Garrett Brinneman||Kent State University||Finalist|
|2.||Zachary Anderson||George Ranch High School||Finalist|
|1.||Erin Rogers (Winner)||La Marque High School||Winner|
Congratulations to Erin for winning our Scholarship Program.
The next scholarship program will start soon.
Read Our Articles: